We've actually been very busy over the past year making changes to the InnMaster system, and the fact that you haven't noticed is probably a good thing!
You see, all the development we've been doing has been a behind-the-scenes framework update and code refactoring on the back-end of InnMaster. The reason we've been doing this is two-fold;
1) To make the system more secure and facilitate customisable login accounts in the future.
2) To make life a lot easier for us as developers to quickly add on new features and functionality.
We won't bore you with the details of what we've been doing, but essentially we've ripped out masses of old code and replaced it with shinier newer code! We've optimised a lot of areas which should make everything run faster too.
Our next step of this journey is to update some of the older reports such as the stocktake reports, and bring them onto our more modern reporting system. This means the format is likely to change quite a bit, but we hope you'll like it.
Now that we're able to make updates and changes to the code a lot faster you'll see changes to the front end come very rapidly. Our top priority and short-term plans for this include;
1) A re-write of the main dashboard to provide a "business health" style landing page
2) Completion of the toolkit, bookings page and CRM system
3) An update to the existing user and venue management pages
4) A complete overhaul of the ordering/purchasing system
5) A complete overhaul of the stocktaking system (Including reports)
6) Dedicated login types for read-only users and Accountants
Our estimated completion for the above is the end of the calendar year.
We value your feedback on new features and updates, so please feel free to contribute ideas by emailing the support desk firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll take your suggestions on board.
While we can't guarantee everything will be included and promise the world, we will endeavour to include new features by request where possible.
However, our top priority is getting our core system development completed. If you need a new feature that's critical to your business operation and it's not on our development schedule we will allocate time to add it for you but it will incur an additional 'development fee'.