This update is classified as a 'Major Release' and although we have done our best to test all new features it may be followed by a number of small 'hotfixes' or quick-fix engineering updates (QFE updates). Please report any issues you encounter to enable us to include them in any required hotfixes.
The following features will be added;
- Feature-level access controls and user management functions
- Complete invoices system overhaul to introduce invoice containers with multiple nominal entries
- Overhaul of the payment system to allow multiple invoices for a single payment
- Brand new "product entry" page for stock control
- Employee document storage
- Supplier Management System redesign
- Supplier Catalogue and order system overhaul
The following tweaks will be made;
- Additional options in the Sage Download system
- InnMaster System invoicing overhaul with SagePay implementation (Paypal is being retired).
- Back-end Database Optimisation to increase performance
The following bugs will be fixed;
- Rota issue - fault with date/time user entry (cause not identified)